Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sorry I am such a slacker

So I know I said I was going to actually share some things with ya'll and I have not put up a single recipe! But guess what. . . .

I am challenging myself the rest of this year.

30 healthy and different recipes
between now and the end of the year.
The recipes are allowed to consist of left overs,
as long as they are a completely different dish
than the original.

Maybe this will not only allow me to actually make some of the recipes I have posted on pinterest,
but help me lose the weight I would like to lose too.
Kicker to that is I actually need to stick to a weight loss/workout plan.
I am bad at that part lol.
It sucks because I love to work out too,
I just need some motivation.

Start date will be

Monday October 24th. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment